Wooly Bottoms Hybrid Soaker Wool Cover
Wool is an amazing fiber. It is naturally anti-bacterial, absorbs up to 30% of its weight, breathable, and surprisingly easy to care for. Woollybottoms products make use of old sweaters and are made into a new product. Each piece of wool is hand picked for softness and carefully inspected and cleaned.
- Cleverly made from recycled wool
- Fabrics are hand picked with baby in mind
- Stretchy fabric grows with your baby
- Arrives washed, lanolized, and ready to wear
- Can be worn alone as well as under clothing
- Each item is handmade and unique
What is a Woollybottoms Hybrid?
A Woollybottoms Hybrid is a combination of recycled and new wool. The body of the soaker is made from high quality recycled wool and the trim is made from a stretchy hand dyed merino wool interlock. This style offers the best overall fit, unique style, and comfort for babies. They are trim enough to be worn under clothing or fashionable enough to be worn alone.
Fabric: Recycled Merino Wool Body
Extra Wetzone Layer
Hand Dyed 95/5 Merino Wool Interlock/Lycra Trim
Weight: Medium Weight
All of our hybrid soakers are suitable for Day/Night